|Trainer's Handbook - A 14 Days Teaching Methodology Course|
1. Shafer, Carl. Excellence in teaching. Michigan: Baker Book House, 1985.
2. Secondary School Education Syllabus. Vol. I, Ministry of Education Publication. Nairobi: Government Printers, 1985.
3. Good, Carter V. (Editor Dictionary of Education. New York: Mc Graw-Hill Book Co inc., 1959.
4. Salia-Bao, K. An introduction to curriculum studies in Africa. London: Macmillan Publishers Ltd. 1987.
5. Stenhouse, Lawrence. An introduction to curriculum research and development. London: Heinemann Educational Books Ltd., 1975.
6. Makokha, Asman. Teachers perceptions of the 8.4.4 Social Education and Ethics curriculum in Kenyan schools. MEd Thesis presented to the University of Manitoba for a Master of Education degree.
7. Bwika, Mohammed. Instructor Training Handout.
8. Teaching techniques. Handouts from the Kenya Technical Teachers College.
9. Kagumo Teachers college. Handouts on Teaching Assessment.
10. Kenyatta University College Handout on Teaching Practice.
11. Mpogolo, 2.J. Methods of functional Literacy. Premier publishers Co. Ltd, (Dar Es Salaam), 1985.
12. Hope, Timmel, Hodzi. Training for Transformation. Mambo Press, Zimbabwe 1995.
13. Pretty, Jules et al. Participatory Learning and Action. 1995.
14. Oxfam. The Oxfam Gender Training Manual. 1994.
15. Grieshaber, Christine. Step by step. Deutsche Stiftung fuer Internationale Entwicklung, 1994.
16. Episcopal Churchy Basic Reader in Human Training, Part VI.
17. Coates, J. Practical Training, Learnex Publisher, 1984.
18. Mwema, J. Handout on teaching methodology course evaluation.