|Trainer's Handbook - A 14 Days Teaching Methodology Course|
Participants for this teaching methodology course have to meet the following suggested minimum entry requirements:
· Should have completed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) up to form 4 or its nearest equivalent.
· Should be currently employed as either a full-time or part-time instructor in a GOK assisted or privately sponsored Youth Polytechnic.
· Should be recommended by the employer or designated agent of the employer. In the case of GOK assisted YPs, an express recommendation should emanate from either the Management Committee or the YP Manager.
· Should be proficient in English language as a medium of instruction.
· Should be willing to utilise his/her new found skills within the YP sector after going through the course, rather than simply using the course as a stepping stone to other careers.