|Making Permanent Joints - Course: Basic Skills and Knowledge of Electrical Engineering. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
|2. Organizational Preparation|
Based on the total hours available, the times for the individual training sections of this lesson should be planned individually.
Time planning is recommended for the following sections:
- Introduction into the relevant working technique in the form of instructions including labour safety instructions.
- Necessary demonstrations.
- Job-related instructions to prepare the exercises.
- Recapitulations and tests.
In such time planning the following factors should also be taken into consideration:
- Level of training reached by the trainees,
- training conditions,
- future assignment of the trainees,
- level of difficulty of the relevant training section.
The emphasis in each training section should be on the acquisition of practical skills and abilities. Any waiting times occurring for the trainees in spite of good planning should be bridged by suitable preparatory work, such as preparation of conductor material.