|Shearing - Course: Technique of Working Sheet Metals, Pipes and Sections. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
After having terminated the training, the trainees are to surely master the most common techniques of shearing.
For that purpose, the following objectives will have to be attained:
- The trainees will have acquired profund knowledge about types and working means for shearing.
- They will know how to master the different techniques used in shearing sheet metals and sections with various tools and machines.
- They will have been enabled to select the appropriate tool as to sheet thickness and way of cut.
- The trainees will know how to apply tools and machinery, while considering the health protection, labour safety and fire precaution measures.
- They will know how to assess the quality of their work.
To achieve the aimes required, the instructor has to impart the following subject matters:
- Purpose of shearing
- Types and fields of application of tools and machinery
- General construction of shears
- Operating characteristics and techniques of shearing
- Process routines of shearing
- Instructions on labor safety
- Knowing how to operate mechanical shears and special machines to shear sheet metals and sections.