|Marking and Punch Marking - Course: Technique for Manual Working of Materials. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
By concluding their training, the trainees shall have a good command of the working techniques of Marking and Punch Marking. Therefore, the following objectives are to be achieved:
- Knowledge of the purpose and application of the marking and punch marking techniques.
- Mastery of the various working techniques of marking and punch marking and capability of preparing the workpieces for good-quality working.
- Capability of selecting the proper scribing tools and their proper use.
- Capability of making decisions on quality independently.
The following contents have to be imparted to the trainees:
- Purpose of marking and punch marking
- Types and application of scribing tools and accessories
- Preparation of the surface of the workpiece.