|Annealing, Hardening, Tempering - Course: Working Techniques of Heat Treatment of Steel. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
The trainees schall have full command of the most common working techniques of the heat treatment of simple tools, testing devices and machine parts made of unalloyed steel, after having concluded the training.
- The trainees have knowledge of the purpose, the types and spheres of application of the various heat treatment processes.
- They have command of the structure and the operation of the devices and auxiliary means and are able to use them appropriately by observing labour safety and fire protection regulations.
- They have knowledge of the preconditions for heat treatment with regard to material engineering and material shaping.
- They master the various technological routines of the heat treatment processes of annealing, hardening and tempering of tools, testing devices and small machine parts.
- They are able to carry out quality controls independently.