|Driling, Countersinking and Counterboring - Course: Technique for Manual Working of Materials. Trainees' Handbook of Lessons|
- Wear close-fitting clothes and head shield, if necessary, safety glasses, too.
- Only one person must work at a machine - otherwise there is the danger of being distracted.
- Always do the cleaning and setting work with the machine switched off.
- Secure the workpieces safely against twisting and being pulled up.
- Do not remove any chips with bare hands, but with the help of suitable auxiliary means (such as short hooks or metal rods).
- Leave the machine only when it is at rest.