|Manual Reaming - Course: Technique for Manual Working of Materials. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
By concluding their training, the trainees shall have a good command of the working technique of Manual Reaming. Therefore, the following objectives have to be achieved:
- Knowledge of purpose and application of the reaming technique,
- Proper command of reaming straight and tapered holes and capability of making pin-type connections.
- Capability of selecting the appropriate reamers and of using them appropriately.
- Capability of carrying out the necessary calculations and quality control independently.
The following contents have to be imparted to the trainees:
- Purpose of reaming
- Tools for reaming
- Design and action of reamers
- Technological process of reaming
- Special knowledge of straight and tapered fitting holes.