|Scraping of plane surfaces - Course: Technique for Manual Working of Materials. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
By concluding their training, the trainees shall have a good command of the working technique of Scraping of Plane Surfaces. Therefore, the following objectives must be achieved:
- Knowledge of purpose and application of scraping and checking against master plates.
- Good command of the various working techniques of scraping and surfacing as well as capability of planing workpieces.
- Capability of selecting the appropriate tools and accessories and of using them properly.
- Capability of making decisions on quality independently.
Therefore, the following contents have to be imparted to the trainees:
- Purpose of scraping
- Scraping tools
- Purpose of checking against master plates
- Testing tools and accessories for checking against master plates
- Action of scraping
- Technological process of planing flat surfaces.