|Chiping - Course: Technique for Manual Working of Materials. Methodical Guide for Instructors|
By concluding their training, the trainees shall have a good command of the working technique of "Chipping". Therefore, the following objectives have to be achieved:
- Knowledge of purpose and application of chipping.
- Proper command of the various working techniques of chipping and capability of separating or, resp., cutting workpieces.
- Capability of selecting the appropriate tools and accessories and of using them appropriately.
- Capability of making decisions on quality independently.
The following contents have to be imparted to the trainees:
- Purpose of chipping
- Tools, accessories and means of protection for chipping
- Action and working techniques of chipping