| Microfinance and poverty reduction |
Susan Johnson and Ben Rogaly
Oxfam (UK and Ireland)
© Oxfam (UK and Ireland) and ACTIONAID 1997
First published by Oxfam (UK and Ireland) 1997
Oxfam (UK and Ireland), 274 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7DZ, UK; tel. (0)1865 313922; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIONAID, Hamlyn House, Macdonald Road, Archway, London N19 5PG
ISBN 0 85598 3698
A catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library.
All rights reserved. Reproduction, copy, transmission, or translation of any part of this publication may he made only under the following conditions:
· with the prior written permission of the publisher; or
· with a licence from the Copyright Licensing Agency Ltd., 90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1P 9HE, UK; or
· for quotation in a review of the work; or
· under the terms set out below.
This publication is copyright, hut may be reproduced by any method without fee for teaching purposes, hut not for resale. Formal permission is required for all such uses, but normally will he granted immediately. For copying in any other circumstances, or for re-use in other publications, or for translation or adaptation, prior written permission must be obtained from the publisher, and a fee may be payable.
Available from the following agents:
· for Canada and the USA Humanities Press International, 165 First Avenue, Atlantic
Highlands, New Jersey NJ 07716-1289, USA; tel. (908) 872 1441; fax (908) 872 0717
· for southern Africa: David Philip Publishers, PO Box 23408, Claremont, Cape Town 7735,
South Africa; tel. (021) 64 4136; fax (021) 64 3358.
Available in Ireland from Oxfam in Ireland, 19 Clanwilliam Terrace, Dublin 2 (tel. 016618544).
Designed by Oxfam Design Department OX410, RB 96
Printed by Oxfam Print unit
Oxfam (UK and Ireland) is registered as a charity, no. 202918 and is a member of Oxfam International.