| Tools for teaching - A visual aids workshop, and instruction manual for health educators |
|Session 4. Project #2: Design development 4 0|
1) A representative from each team will report the results of the pretest for Project #1 to the group-at-large. Each report should be limited to 5 minutes.
• display visual aid for Project #1
• briefly outline presentation strategy
• use evaluation form for reference
• describe facilitator's feelings before, during, and after presentation
• describe observed audience reaction and response
• discuss audience suggestions and comments
2) Workshop participants will offer comments and suggestions regarding modification of the visual aid and/or presentation technique in light of the pretest report.