| Tools for teaching - A visual aids workshop, and instruction manual for health educators |
|Session 5. Project #2: Design & production 5.0|
1) Following the pattern set in Session 3 for Project #1, a representative from each team will present the team's ideas for Project #2 to the group-at-large. Presentations should be kept to 15 minutes or less.
• Post visuals on the wall and give everyone a chance to look at them.
• Give a brief explanation of the problem, the target audience, the rationale, and the proposed presentation strategy.
2) Group discussion should be encouraged. Facilitator should prompt participants to ask questions and make suggestions for improving the design and method of presentation in terms of clarity, accuracy, sensitivity to local customs, and ability to stimulate maximum audience participation.
3) The other team members should take notes of the suggestions and comments as a reference toward modification of the design.