| Tools for teaching - A visual aids workshop, and instruction manual for health educators |
|Session 9. Project #4: Production & printing 9.0|
1) Facilitator will demonstrate the silkscreen printing process according to directions provided in A SILKSCREEN MANUAL (Section H).
• registering the paper
• pooling the ink
• pulling the print
2) Participants will take turns printing the first color run.
3) Facilitator will demonstrate registration of the second color and will pull the first print.
• Half the participants will take turns printing the remainder of the second color run.
• The rest will observe as facilitator demonstrates screen clean-up techniques with the first screen (A SILKSCREEN MANUAL, Section I).