| Technical health training manual - Volume II |
|Module 6: Maternal and child health|
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
1. List three signs of pregnancy.
2. State three things that pregnant women should do during the course of their pregnancy.
3. Identify four signs that indicate high-risk pregnancy.
4. Describe five signs of healthy development of children aged up to two years and state the ages a child usually exhibits these signs.
5. Explain the use, side effects and effectiveness of five methods of contraception.