| Tools for teaching - A visual aids workshop, and instruction manual for health educators |
|Session 2. Project #1: Planning session 2.0|
1) Now, ask participants to list the twelve steps of the design process on the other side of their paper. Again, they should work independently without referring to their notes.
2) Have participants trade papers again. Ask a volunteer to read aloud the items as they appear on the list s/he holds.
3) As each item is read, write it - in the sequence given on the chalkboard.
4) Ask participants if the list is correct. Have any items been left out? Are the items in the proper sequence? Do not offer any input yourself. Keep the discussion going until all the participants agree that, to the best of their knowledge, the list is correct.
5) Now post the list prepared for Session l (from Activity 1.5). Ask participants to compare the two lists. Ask them to correct their colleague's list as required and return it.