| Tools for teaching - A visual aids workshop, and instruction manual for health educators |
|Session 8. Project #4, Preparation 8.0|
1) Following the pattern set in Sessions 4 and 6 for Projects #1 and #2, a representative from each team will report to the group-at-large the results of the pretest for Project #3. Each report should be limited to no more than 5 minutes.
• display visual aid for Project #3
• briefly explain presentation strategy
• use evaluation form for reference
• describe facilitator's feelings before, during, and after presentation
• describe observed audience reactions and response
• discuss audience suggestions and comments
2) Workshop participants will offer comments and suggestions regarding modification of the visual aid and/or presentation strategy in response to the pretest report.