| Agricultural extension |
1. A.L. Nellum and Associates, Inc. Agricultural Development Workers Training Manual. Washington, D.C.: Peace Corps, 1982.
2. Basico, Inc. Ag Program Manual (Parts I, III). Washington, D.C.: Peace Corps, 1970.
3. Benor, Daniel. The Training and Visit System . Washington, D.C.: World Bank, 1976.
4. Development and Resources Corporation. Training Guide For Peace Corps Ag Projects. Washington, D.C.: Peace Corps, 1969.
5. Gibbons, Michael. Extension Training and Field Guide . Sierra Leone: Peace Corps, 1978.
6. ICE Manuals on Agricultural and Development Work topics. (See Appendix B).
7. Ingalls, R.D. A Trainers' Guide To Andragogy Washington, D.C.: US Department of HEW, 1976.
8. Michigan State University Rural Development Papers. Agricultural Extension For Small Farmers. Michigan: MSU, 1978-9.
9. Mosher, A.T. Three Ways To Spur Agricultural Growth. Washington, D.C.: International Agricultural Development Service, 1981.
10. US AID/Kenya. Agricultural Extension Training Washington, D.C. Peace Corps, 1968.
11. US Department of Health and Human Services. Training of Trainers Manual. Washington, D.C.: US Department of HHS, 1980.