| Forestry training manual for the Africa region |
Total time Approximately 20 minutes per interview
- To give each trainee time with a trainer to review the week's learnings,
- To give the trainee collective feedback from training staff,
- To receive feedback from the trainee on the training program and its effectiveness.
This session gives each trainee individual time with a trainer to review their learnings and experiences of the week. The staff will give each trainee feedback based upon the assessment criteria given to the trainees in Session 1.
1. Individual Interviews
Exercise 1 Individual Interviews
Total Time Approximately 20 minutes per interview
This cession gives each trainee individual time with a trainer to review their learnings and experiences of the week. The staff will give each trainee feedback based upon the assessment criteria given to the trainees in Session 1.
1. The trainers divide the group by the number of trainers and assign trainees to each trainer for interview. The list should be divided so that each trainee will be interviewed at least once by each trainer during the training program.
2. The interview schedule is posted in the training room.
3. The trainer interviews each trainee asking the following questions:
A. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your learnings of the week?
B. Overall, how has the training been for you?
C. Would you like feedback from staff? We have some for you..........
D. Is there any feedback you want to give to the staff?
4. Immediately after last interview, the trainers meet and discuss the interviews, highlighting potential problem areas. The trainers should report on each trainee. Feedback to the staff should be recorded and processed and, if possible, responded to and acknowledged.