| Animation skills |
|Guinea worm graphics|
(In this graphic, a demonstration of filtration is conducted.)
• Education should accompany every intervention made in the community.
• To demonstrate proper filtering technique:
- The filter must be inspected before use to determine if it is damaged.
- The filter must be placed correctly on the jar to avoid accidental contamination of the water inside.
- The filter must be carefully removed from the jar so that cyclops. don't accidentally fall back into the jar.
- The filter should be washed after each use.