|Disaster Reports Number 5: Hurricane Gilbert in Jamaica, September, 1988 (Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) / Organización Panamericana de la Salud (OPS), 1988, 42 p.)|
1. Bailey, Wilma. 1988. Child Morbidity in the Kingston Metropolitan Area. .Sos. Sci Med. 26:11.
2. Barker, David, and David Miller. 1989. Gilbert: Anthropomorphizing a Natural Disaster. Department of Geography, U. W. I.
3. Barrett, Vernon. 1989. The Performance of Lifeline Systems: Water and Sewerage Systems. Jamaica Institute of Engineers.
4. Barrett, Vernon. 1989. Personal communication, June.
5. Bent, A. 1989. Personal communication, June.
6. Bullock-DuCasse, Marion. 1989. Hurricane Gilbert Report. Paper, Pan American Health Organization Workshop, April.
7. Carby, Barbara, personal communication, July 1989.
8. Collymore, Jeremy. 1989. The Impact of Hurricane Gilbert on Jamaica: An Assessment of Response and Relief Measures. Pan Caribbean Disaster Preparedness and Prevention Project.
9. Dalina, Pacita. 1989. Ministry of Health, Westmoreland, Jamaica. Personal communication, September.
10. Department of Geography. 1987. Contrasts within a Special Area. Swallowfield.
11. Department of Geography. 1989. A Comparative Study of the Effects of Hurricane Gilbert on Two Communities.
12. Epidemiological Unit. Ministry of Health. Jamaica.
13. Eyre, L. Alan. 1989. Hurricane Gilbert: Caribbean Record- Breaker. Weather, March.
14. Landman, J., and S. Walker. 1987. Toward Food and Nutrition Security in Jamaica: the Nutrition Perspective. Workshop on Food and Nutrition Security in Jamaica in the 1980s and Beyond. CFNI, May.
15. Leus, X. Disaster Reports Number 2. Pan American Health Organization.
16. Marchione, Thomas. 1980. A History of Breastfeeding Practices in the English-speaking Caribbean in the Twentieth Century. Food Nut. Bull. 2:9.
17. Nutrition Division. Ministry of Health. Jamaica.
18. PAHO/E.C.D. Reports: 1988: 14, 19, 20, 21, and 24 September 1988; 36 October 1988; 11-21 October 1988.
19. Patterson, W. 1988. Health and Nutrition Surveillance -Jamaica, 1328 September, 1988 During Emergency Period Following Hurricane Gilbert.
20. Rainford, K. 1987. Nutritional Status and Problems - Mother and Child Workshop on Household Food Availability and Nutritional Status. CFNI. January.
21. Reese, Richard. 1989. Effects of Hurricane Gilbert. Paper presented at Pan American Health Organization Workshop, April.
22. Silva, H. 1989. PAHO Jamaica, personal communication, September.
23. Social and Economic Survey. 1988. Planning Institute of