|Community Emergency Preparedness: A Manual for Managers and Policy-Makers (WHO - OMS, 1999, 141 p.)|
|Chapter 4 Emergency planning|
1. Dynes R, Quarantelli E, Kreps G. A perspective on disaster planning. Columbus, OH, Disaster Research Center, Ohio State University, 1972.
2. Brown CA, Graham WJ. Assessing the threat to life from dam failure. Water resources bulletin, 1988, 24(6):1303-1309.
3. McLaughlin DA. Framework for integrated emergency management. Public administration review, 1985, 45:169-176.
4. Project management. Princeton, NJ, Kepner-Tregoe, 1987.
5. Carter WN. Disaster management: a disaster managers handbook. Manila, Asian Development Bank, 1991.
6. Australian emergency manual: community emergency planning guide, 2nd ed. Canberra, Natural Disasters Organisation, 1992.
7. Communication with the public in times of disaster - guidelines for disaster managers on preparing and disseminating effective health messages. Washington, DC, Pan American Health Organization, 1994.
8. Stephenson RS. Disaster assessment - disaster management training programme. United Nations Development Programme/Office of the United Nations Disaster Relief Coordinator, 1991.
9. Rapid health assessment protocols for emergencies. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1999.
10. The new emergency health kit 1998. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1998 (unpublished WHO document WHO/DAP/98.10, available on request from Action Programme on Essential Drugs, World Health Organization, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland).
11. Emergency relief items: compendium of generic specifications. New York, United Nations Development Programme, 1995.
12. Guide of kits and emergency items. Amsterdam, Médecins Sans Frontières, 1995.
13. Guidelines for drug donations. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1996 (unpublished WHO document WHO/DAP/96.2, available on request from Action Programme on Essential Drugs, World Health Organization, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland).
14. WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations. Thirty-fourth report. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1996 (WHO Technical Report Series, No. 863).