|Food and Nutrition Bulletin Volume 18, Number 2, 1997 (UNU Food and Nutrition Bulletin, 1997, 118 pages)|
|Experience of international food and nutrition initiatives for developing countries|
1. Munoz C, Scrimshaw N, eds. The nutrition and health transition of democratic Costa Rica. Boston, Mass, USA: International Nutrition Foundation for Developing Countries, 1995.
2. Scrimshaw N. Infrastructure and institution building for nutrition. Food Nutr Bull 1990;12(2):95-102.
3. World Bank. Monitoring environmental progress. Washington, DC: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), 1995.
4. United Nations Development Programme. Human development report 1996. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996.
5. Commission on Health Research for Development. Health research: essential link to equity and development. New York: Oxford University Press, 1990.
6. Scrimshaw N. Strengthening developing country institutions concerned with food and nutrition. Food Nutr Bull 1984;6(3):17-28.
7. Dutch Shrum WM. Report on research capability for sustainable development. The Hague, Netherlands: RAWOO, Advisory Council for Scientific Research in Development Problems, 1996.