|Teaching Practice at the National Teacher Training College in Lesotho (CIE, 2001, 49 p.)|
1. What part does teaching practice play in the overall training? __________
2. What do you thing students learn from it
3. In your opinion, do you think student teachers make use of their TPP experience once they join the TP?__________________________________________________________
4. Have the College departments implemented Hopkins'
recommendations on regular observations of student teaching practice activity?
(Please explain the observed
5. What factors influence your number of visits to nearly and
far away from college
6. What are your perceptions regarding
(a) The value of teaching practice preparation (TPP)______________________________________________________
(b) The problems encountered during TPP?________________________
7. Hopkin's study: Evaluation of the Teaching Practice Programme made several recommendations. Which of these were implemented? Comment on those, which were not implemented.
(a) Review of documents such as the lesson plan formats and new edition of the teaching practice handbook
(b) Establishment of the teaching practice department.
(c) Establishment of the department of instructional material. _________
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME