|Sources and Prices of Selected Drugs and Diagnostics for People Living with HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS, 2001, 36 p.)|
· Access to drugs: UNAIDS Technical Update, UNAIDS, Geneva, 1998.
· HIV-related opportunistic diseases: UNAIDS Technical Update, UNAIDS, Geneva, 1998.
· Standard treatments and essential drugs for HIV-related conditions, WHO, Geneva, (DAP/97.9).
· The Use of Essential Drugs, including the WHO Model List of Essential Drugs (revised 1999). WHO Drug Information, 13(4): 249-262.
· WHO Model prescribing information: Drugs used in HIV-related infections, WHO, Geneva, (WHO/DMP/DSI/99.2).
· Safe and effective use of antiretroviral treatments in adults, with particular reference to resource limited settings (WHO/UNAIDS/International AIDS Society), WHO, Geneva (WHO/HIS/2000.04).
· Guidance Modules on Antiviral Treatments, Module 4. WHO/UNAIDS, Geneva, 1998 (WHO/ASD/98.1 - UNAIDS/98.7).
· Guidelines for Drug Donations (interagency document), WHO, Geneva,1999 (WHO/EDM/PAR/99.4.http://www.who.int/medicines/docs/pagespublications/supplypub.htm).
· Guidelines on interaction with commercial enterprises to achieve health outcomes (Annex to Guidelines on working with the private sector to achieve health outcomes), WHO, Geneva, 2000 (http:/www.who.int/wha-1998/EBWHA/PDF/EB107/ee20.pdf) (EB107/20; 30 November 2000).
For further information about suppliers or products, contact Technical Services Centre, UNICEF, Supply Division, firstname.lastname@example.org fax +45 35 269421
For further information on HIV test kit evaluations or the bulk procurement scheme, contact Blood Safety and Clinical Technology (BCT), World Health Organization
Fax +41 22 791 4836
For any comments on this document, or additional information that could be useful to this project, please contact:
Technical Services Centre, UNICEF, Supply Division
Fax: +45 35 269421
Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy (EDM), World Health Organization
Fax: +41 22 7914167
Department of Policy Strategy and Research, UNAIDS
Fax: +41 22 7914741
Campaign for Access to Essential Drugs, MSF
Fax: +41 22 8498404