|EU-ACP Negotiations on Post Lomé IV Convention - The Stand of Uganda Civil Society (DENIVA, 1999, 55 p.)|
1. ACP Secretariat; ACP-EU Future Relations: Basic Principles and Guidelines in the area of Development Co-operation, as an Annex to the Declaration of the Conference of the ACP Ministers of Finance on Monetary and Financial Issues; Brussels, 25-26 June 1998
2. ACP Secretariat, ACP Group Negotiating Mandate, Brussels, September 1998
3. ACP Secretariat, the Libreville Declaration; Adopted by the First Summit of Heads of State and Government, Libreville, Gabon, 7 November 1997.
4. European Union; Guidelines for the negotiation of new cooperation agreements with the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries, Policy guidelines for future EU-ACP Relations Revised 22 December 1997, Brussels
5. European Commission; Green Paper on Relations between the European Union and the ACP Countries on the Eve of the 21st Century, Challenges and Options for a New Partnership; European Commission, Brussels, 1996.