|Date||Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:34:20 -0700|
|Subject||Re: [greenstone-users] Newbie|
|Not clear if you're having problem with download, installation or both. Here's some quick instructions to TRY:
1. Use wget (hopefully you have this) to download Greenstone:
2. Unpack the zipped tarball:
tar xzf gsdl-2.72-unix.tar.gz
3. Change to the Unix directory:
4. Run the installation script:
5. Follow the instructions in the installation script. You can quit the installation at any time if you "panic" by pressing Control-C. Even if you get all the way through the installation, you can always run the Uninstall.sh script or delete the entire directory in which Greenstone install into.
Let me know how it goes...
>>> Anne Liebst <firstname.lastname@example.org> 06/05/07 3:10 PM >>>
Assistant Director for Technical Services
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621
(785) 670-3223 (fax)