Follow the steps mentioned below.
(1) drag .mst, .fdt and .xrf files into greenstone collection
(2) right click on .mst file and choose "Explode Metadata Database" then
the "Explode Parameters" window will be appeared
(3) Select Input_encoding as "dos_850 Codepage 850 (Latin 1)"
(4) Provide the field name for example FULLTEXT (which you have used in
WINISIS for pdf, word, mepg, jpg etc files) against "Document_Field
(5) Then explode the collection and build the collection
Pl. see the following link for more info.
> Good day,
> I wanted to update an existing and working Greenstone collection with
> new data added in Winisis.
> I copied the .mst and .xrf file, but when rebuilding one gets an
> error message, and it just stops. In the ISIS plugin I then deleted
> the comma as the subfield delimiter, and then it works. Are the
> subfields separated by a comma by default?
> Thanks in advance.
> Internal Virus Database is out of date.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.7/1892 - Release Date:
> 2009-01-13 20:04
> Mrs Renate Morgenstern
> University of Namibia Library
> Windhoek, Namibia
> Tel.: +264 61 2063869
> greenstone-users mailing list