|Sustainable Development and Persons with Disabilities: The Process of Self-Empowerment (ADF, 1995, 117 p.)|
|Notes and references|
1. The quotation is from P. Coleridge, Disability, Liberation and Development, UK: Oxfam, 19, p. 14
1. For a more extensive treatment of the subject, see: Einar Helander, Prejudice and Dignity, UNDP, 1994, p. 66
2. The World Commission on Environment and Development (Brundlandt Report): Our Common Future, Oxford University Press, 1987.
1. ILO Position Paper on "Equitable Training and Employment Opportunities for Disabled Persons," 1994.
1. The poem is from No Application Form: Forgotten Daughters, ILO, 1993, p.22
1. ILO, Listen to the People, Harare, 1993, p.3
1. ILO Manuals on How to Start a Small Business: Identification and Assessment, p. 2.
1. Werner, David. Disabled Village Children, 1987, p. 405.
Ernest G. Green
Willie Grace Campbell
Marion M. Dawson
Cecil J. Banks, Esq.
George E. Moose
John F. Hicks
William R. Ford
Carroll J. Bouchard
African Development Foundation
1400 Eye Street, NW, Tenth Floor, Washington, DC 20005, 202-673-3916