Where can you put your rabbit pens?
62. The best place for rabbit pens is near your home. That way
you can watch your rabbits, take care of them easily and protect them from
63. You have already been told that rabbits are easily
frightened. So, try to choose a place that is quiet and peaceful, away from
animals, people and noise.
64. You were also told that wind is bad for rabbits. So, try to
choose a place that is protected from the wind.
65. Perhaps you have a place that is protected from wind by the
walls of your house, a fence, some trees or a hill.
66. If it rains a lot where you live, put your pens in a place
that is sheltered from the rain. You can also build a shelter over the pens to
protect your rabbits and keep them dry (see page 43 in this booklet).
67. If you have a wall around your house and farm buildings, put
your rabbit pens inside the wall, as shown below.
Put rabbit pens inside the