|Ideas for Action : Save, Recycle and Do Not Pollute (IIRR, 1992, 146 p.)|
|Wildlife and habitat conservation|
· Identify sources of wildlife species where students/youth can easily travel/conduct field trip.
· Make a three-day ecology camp program for both elementary and high school students.
· Incorporate biodiversity conservation practices into management of forests and protected areas.
· Use flagship species to increase support for conservation.
· Encourage youth to develop natural botanical garden to strengthen and widen perspectives of natural environment of wildlife species.
· Ask students or youth to support specific wildlife species for both off-site and on-site conservation methods.
Ideas for Action:
A Technology Information Kit, November 23 - 28, 1992