|Sustainable Energy News - No. 35 - November 2001 - Theme: Poverty & Energy (INFORSE, 2001, 18 p.)|
The reelected Coordinators: Gunnar B. Olesen, (up) OVE Denmark and Emil Bedi, (down) FAE Slovakia.
At the INFORSE-Europe Meeting, September 21, 2001, representatives of 17 INFORSE-Europe member organisations met and adopted a new Action Plan.
The Action Plan included, among other activities:
· continuation of the DIERET internet education, including a CD with illustrated texts;
· collection of success stories and related data;
· co-operation with other INFORSE regions on actions related to Vision 2050 and Rio+10;
· a continued commitment to monitor and contribute to energy policy in the EU;
· follow-up on the European wind campaign with national proposals;
· continuation of the work for Pan-European energy-efficiency initiatives.
Read the Action Plan at the INFORSE-Europe website, www.orgve.dk/inforse-europe/.
The photos are from the Pan-European Seminar and Tour in Denmark, and the INFORSE-Europe Meeting.
- Meeting at the Folkecenter for Renewable Energy,
- Visiting a wind mill park in Copenhagen,
- Group photo in front of the office of OVE in hus.