|Small Scale Irrigation Systems: A Training Manual (Peace Corps, 1983, 82 p.)|
1. Irrigation Principles and Practices, Peace Corps, Program and Training Journal Report Series Number 5, dated January 1969.
2. Small Scale irrigation, Peter H. Stern, Intermediate
Technology Publication Ltd./International Irrigation
Information Center, dated 1979.
3. Soil-Water Plant Relationships, KSU/CES Publication Number MF 466, dated September 1978.
4. Using a Level, KSU/CES Publication Number AF-19, dated June 1979.
5. Terrace System Options, KSU/CES Publication Number Af-74, dated March 1981.
6. Farm Pond Maintenance, KSU/CES Publication Number AF-3, dated November 1978.
7. Contour Farming Pays, KSU/CES Publication Number R-14, dated January 1974.
8. Useful Irrigation Data, KSU/CES Publication Number I-7, dated February 1976.
9. Grain Sorghum Irrigation, KSU/CES Publication Number I-6, dated March 1975.
10. Irigation Soybeans, KSU/CES Publication No. I-5, dated October 1975.
11. Irrigating Corn, KSU/CES Publication Number I-1, revised February 1977.
12. Pipelines for Irrigation, KSU/CES Publication Number I-2, dated September 1967.
13. A Concept of Needs, reprint, J. Paul Leagans, The Journal of Cooperative Extension, Vol. 2, No. 2, Summer 1964.
14. A Planning Process (class handout).
15. Stages in Social Action.
16. Human Responses to Change.
17. Identifying the Community Power Actors: A Guide for Change Agents
18. Power Structures, Community Leadership and Social Action.
19. Health Education - A Study Unit on Fecal-Borne Diseases and Parasites, Reprint R-1, Peace corps, 1981.