|Case Studies of People's Participation in Watershed Management in Asia (PWMTA, 1996)|
|A case study of people's participation in Begnastal and Rupatal (BTRT) watershed management in Nepal|
1. Bogati R. and B.P. Kharel. 1994. Guidelines and Procedures for Watershed Management Users' Group Establishment. Bagmati Watershed Project/Nepal Foresters' Assoc.
2. HMG/CARE. 1988. BTRT-Second Midterm Evaluation. Begnastal Rupatal Watershed Management Project.
3. BTRT. 1992. The Mid-term evaluation of Begnastal Rupatal Watershed Management Project, Final report.
4. BTRT Project Staff-Project Implementation Reports. 1990-1994, CARE Nepal.
5. Chhetri, Purna B. 1988. Bishnu's and Kheti's Sustainable Farm in Nepal. ILEIA Vol. 4, No. l, The Netherlands.
6. K.C., Krishna, Krishna P. Poudel, Kamal Dhungel, Lok B. Thapa. 1987. A Study of Farming Practices in BTRT Watershed Management Project Area. Kaski.
7. Poudel, Durga Prasad. 1985. Socio-economic Baseline Study of Begnastal Rupatal Watershed Area. CARE Nepal.
8. Shakya, K.M. and R. Bogati. 1991. Critical Analysis of Watershed Management: Problems and lessons learned. Proceeding of the National Seminar on SCWM. DSCWM.
9. Sharma, K.N. 1992. Report on Ways and Means of Effective People's Participation in SCWM Program. Watershed Management Project. UNDP/FAO.
10. Subba, Nalini. 1991. Participatory Role/Mechanism in Watershed Management, Proceeding of the National Seminar on Soil Conservation and Watershed Management: Challenges and opportunities. DSCWM.
11. Upadhaya, Gopal P. and Gopal R. Poudel, 1993. Report on Conservation Farming. Watershed Management Project.
12. Wagley. M.P. 1994. A Case study on Socio-economic Impact of Begnastal Rupatal Watershed Management Project, Pokhara, Nepal.