1. Ducks lay eggs and give meat. They are good to eat and very
good for you.
2. By raising ducks you will have mom food. This will help to
feed your family and keep it strong and healthy.
3. Ducks are easy to raise. They need less care than chickens.
Ducks are strong and hardy. They do not get sick easily.
4. With very little time and work you can raise a small flock of
Small flock of ducks
5. If your family is not too big you may not need all of the
eggs and all of the meat for food. Then, you can sell what you do not use to
your neighbours or at the market.
At the market
6. With more food and with the money you get by selling eggs and
meat you and your family can live better.
7. However, if your family is too big you will need to raise
many more ducks if you are to have enough eggs and meat to eat and to sell at