|Better Farming Series 36 - Raising Rabbits 1: Learning about Rabbits; Building the Pens; Choosing Rabbits (FAO, 1988, 56 p.)|
|Learning about rabbits|
54. In the first part of this booklet you have been told a
number of things about rabbits and about raising them.
55. You learned that by raising rabbits, you will always have fresh meat. You also learned that rabbits will grow well if you take care of them well and feed them well.
56. You may also have found that you can get healthy full- grown rabbits where you live.
57. So, now you must decide if raising rabbits would be good for you and your family.
58. If you decide to raise rabbits, you will learn how to begin in the rest of this booklet and in the next booklet In this series.