1. Aims and Contents of Practical Vocational Training in the Field of ''How to Act After Accidents Caused by Electric Current''
At the end of the training, the trainees should have achieved
the following aims:
- The trainees have acquired the necessary knowledge
and skills for acting correctly after accidents caused by electric current.
- The trainees know how to use instructions on first aid.
- The trainees are able to render first aid quickly, safely and
carefully after accidents caused by electric current.
- The trainees observe the labour safety
In order to achieve the above mentioned aims, the following
contents have to be imparted by the instructor:
- Effects of electric currents on the human
- Rules of conduct and hints on labour safety concerning the safety
of the rescuer.
- First aid measures after accidents caused by electric
- Finding and rescuing of the injured
- Rendering first aid.
- Artificial respiration of the injured
- Carrying out of the cardiac massage.
- Preparing the injured